Friday, December 19, 2008

Beware of this new lecturer!!






"Hi guys..I'm your new lecturer...Let me introduce my self first. My name is Dr. Muhd. Firdaus B. Abdullah..graduated in Computer Science from International Tropika University, Bangi. I'll teach you Introduction of IT for this semester. Hope you all can give commitment and focus during my lecture or otherwise, I'll punish you.. Beware!! I'm a very strict person although you always look me smiling..ehemm...."


"Orait..let's we start now..everybody know about computer??Let's I show you a part of the computer hardware..ok..this is a keyboard..this is a monitor...bla..bla..bla.."
(continue lecturing) bla..bla..












"ok..times up! Thanks for your commitment. See you on next lecture..bye.."
Syyy...although this new lecturer claimed that he was a very strict but actually, everybody in the class are not scaring at all with him because he always smiling..and smiling. But the students still concentrate during his lecture....not for the lecture itself but his smiling and his funny face..ha..ha...
Smile

0 comments: