Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jeng!! Jeng!!Geng Pengembaraan bermula....5 star ++++

Yippiee!!! We were very..very excited!! Yesterday, I and 4 of my kids (Dini had to sent to the nursery) went to the cinema at Mines, Seri Kembangan. Opps??? Cinema????for what???Yeah!! sure Upin and Ipin movie...This is the first Malaysian 3D animation movie which I can judge them 5 star+++. It's really interesting and fantastic!! I'm confident that in future, this 3D animation movie can beat the Disneyland 3D cartoon movie..and I'll be proud because this is Malaysian product!! Since we have to boicott Disneyland product, thus I suggest everybody to support our 3D cartoon..sure, you'll not regreat to watch it!!! so you guys, please don't wait!! hurry up!! get the tickets and watch this movie now!! It's really happening and fantastic!!!
a few minutes before watching movie..at Mines

0 comments: