Sunday, February 1, 2009

Kids also know how suffer they're...

Just now I brought all my kids at PKNS, Bangi for having lunch at Cempaka Rimba Restaurant. After that, we went for giving support the Palestine campaign at the lobby hall infront Billion and KFC restaurant. Once we went through infront the KFC restaurant, my kids said.."umi, umi, ada orang la makan dekat KFC..tengok tu umi..eee..KFC yahudi"....Then I heard another kids also said the same thing as mykids..Afterwards, I went to pharmacy nearby Billion, then my son said.."umi..Kit Kat yahudi.." He spoke loudly thus the staff at the counter there heard and just smile for that statment...For your info the most favourite product that my kids love previously were Burger KFC and Kit Kat chocolate...They can stop eating their favourite food just for Palestine!!! Even now they hate to eat all the foods that related to Israel!!! So, how about us??? One more thing that I want to share, all my kids always asked for the donation for Palestine..."umi, ada duit tak..nak derma Palestine.." Even I was shocked that my daughter brought her own 'tabung' to school!! Do you know for what purpose? At first, I also did'nt know for what purpose she brought her 'tabung'..then after I fetched her from school, she said to me.."umi..kakak dah kutip duit untuk Palestine dekat kawan kakak..ni duit nyer sambil membunyikan tabung yang ada duit syiling...kling..kling.."..oooh..my god, kakak...I was proud not just for the sensitivity but also for her creativity....at the 'tabung' itself, kakak patch a small piece of paper with her own handwritten.."Selamatkan Palestin" I just smiling and thinking..ooh my god..the sensitifity of kids towards Palestine issues was much much better compare to adults!!! Even almost product that supported Israel also kids know and hate them very much!!! So what about you guys??? If they can stop their favourite foods, we should follow too!!!

0 comments: