Tuesday, December 1, 2009

oohhh...what a cold..cold.. weather!!!!

I realize..and I know everybody is cold here..it's really, really cold..seems you're inside the freezer!!!! And sometimes I feel that I can't survive here..it's too cold here even I'm wearing 3 pieces of long sleeve t-shirt and pants, 2 pairs of socks & 1 glove!!! I almost surrender to 'stayup' at night to complete my PhD research..it's cold beb!!! ooh..God..what a nice weather in M'sia..although it's hot there but I think I still can struggling in whatever I target coz for me..weather can affect my productivity...and..what I'm feel now is...I'm absolutely miss so much my country..MALAYSIA.....


The Halogen heater above is my 'best friend'. I need this heater to warm up my face and my whole body...but 1 heater is NOT enough..maybe I need 2 or more heater..coz here is really cold!!!!

2 comments:

zue said...

salam akak,
siannnyer.sabau yer kak.mmg sejuk ni kak.cuba akak pakai long-john.dia mcm tights tp utk lelaki.zue pakai ni,alhamdulillah kurang rasa sejuk tang kaki.utk bdn plak,zue pakai bj yg ketat sket kt dlm,pehtu boh jumper yg tebal sket kt luar.kalau buleh yg cover leher. itu ler pakaian zue kt dlm umah.
tang tgn tu,zue pon kengkadang kena pakai gak glove especially masa nk menaip/menulis.xdapek nak nolong..hehe.

ummuNaim said...

wslam..
hai..tu la pasal..pakai baju lapis2 pun tak jalan..sbb tu pi Asda dok carik long-john lelaki..blasah jela..kat dlm mana org nampak pakai thermal lelaki punyer..thermal pompuan cam nipis tu yg tak beli..hehe.ok thanks zue 4 your suggestion..